Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Some of the latest layouts

I have been a crafting fool this month. But I have not taken the time to post. So here you go, in no particular order


Happy Mother's Day Cards for my sweet Moms!!

May Layout Tag!!
featured on Scrap 'N Chat
Yes, that is a wreath of FISH!!!
Scrap 'N Chat Weekend Blitz
Use 30+ of something on your layout

My new Crop Bag to take my scrapping supplies with me.
I loved the colors of this fabric!!
Saved the leftovers to add to a layout in the future.

Happy Birthday to a friend!!

And another!!!
This one matches the Card Challenge at Scrap 'N Chat.



So stop by Scrap 'N Chat to see what other challenges are available!! We just started a  Summer Photo Challenge that looks fun! 99 days of photos to add to my blog!!! LOL!! I need to catch up on postings of  my May Photos of the Month Challenge!! Let me go do some editing today, since I am out of scrapbook adhesive until my next trip to the store!! (I can't believe I have actually RUN OUT!!)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment