Saturday, May 5, 2012

Crazy Scrapping Day

Today has been National Scrapbook Day. I have been playing along with two websites since 12 noon today; Scrap 'N Chat and Big Picture Classes. Both have had challenges for this special weekend. I played along by overlapping them. It makes it so much fun. I have a few more to do tomorrow morning but I will show off what I accomplished today. Careful, the glue is still wet on a few.


I started off this morning with the NSD challenge Part 2 on Scrap 'N Chat. We had a sketch to do and I incorporated the Big Picture Classes challenge of making a frame. I love the results. I have two nieces on my side of the family. One I scrap a lot. I don't often get photos of Megan. But she looks lovely in her Prom dress with her beau.


This layout was created with thoughts of my father and his mother. I love these photos of him young and even younger. This layout covers the Double Dawg Dare challenge on  SNC as well as Challenge #2  at Big Picture Classes.

Well, well, well! Here is Megan once again sporting her baby belly. This is "Janet's Choice" Challenge on SNC and the iphone challenge on BPC.


And then there is little ol' me!! This layout covers the NSD challenge on SNC. Still waiting to see if it works out for the other website as well.

I also completed the Photo of the Day challenge today as well as celebrated Cinco de Mayo with a wonderful dinner with my family. So now I am bushed. My book is calling me from my bed. Good night all!!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment