Tuesday, October 23, 2012

WOW OH WOW!!! IT'S A HOUSE!!!

Hubby and I headed out the property to see how things were sizing up today. We got there well after 6:30 p.m. and you know Mr. Build Master had those men WORKING!!! Our first sighting of the house as we approached from down the street was a man sitting on the roof of my front porch. I shouted, HE'S ON OUR ROOF!!!! The trusses are sitting next to the house ready for the crane to come lift them up tomorrow!!! I can't believe it!!! I may have to head back over tomorrow night too.

first and second story

The trusses are ready and waiting

front of house ( squealing with excitement)
 
living room with master bedroom above it. kitchen is long skinny windows. double window on side is dining room.


looking straight into the living room.


Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment