Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Dayz of Summer

After living in this home for over a year and a half, I have decided to try to make a creative wall display for our guest room/scrap room. Currently there is nothing on the largest wall in the room over the bed. And it is the focal point as you walk into the room. But nothing has struck my fancy that I would enjoy seeing there every day. I have an ornamental sunflower on our front porch that I have often thought I should move into the guest room, but I like it so much on the porch. So here is my alternative:


Challenge Masters is having a "contest" of sorts with a new leg of the challenge each week in July. The parameters for this week were to make a mosaic out of a photo, then add patterned paper, journaling, a title, embellies, and masking. I love the results and will be searching for a frame for it today when I go to work to get it up on the wall before our guests arrive next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment