Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Camp for Scrappers

I have been a mad woman today trying to get some scrapping done. I entered myself in the CK Summer Camp 2010 series and forgot that it was this past week. So I logged on today to see if some of the activities were still active. I got lucky! While the camp ran until Friday, they happily gave us the weekend to earn some merit badges for our signatures if we had lost track of time. So after a trip to World Market for wine for later in the week, I hit the activities running.

First I earned the Fire Safety Badge for making an embossed card or layout.
Then I earned the Orienteering Badge for looking through the website and familiarizing myself with my surroundings.

Then I earned the Photography Badge for my photo of nature

By the way, I will be scrapping this photo in the future.
I just love it!!

I have about 2 1/2 hours left to earn more merit badges, but I am losing my gumption at this point. So I think I will be happy with the badges I have earned and the camp blinkie I get to add to my blog. Next summer I will have to add it to my calendar so I don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment