Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Year...New Post...New Background?

I was quite shocked today after a long absence from my blog. My cute shabby background images on my blog have disappeared and all that remains is a plain white background. No header. No more mustardy yellow background. No cute embellies in the corners of the pages. Boo!! Apparently I need to research a new company with freebies for blogger backgrounds. For now I will settle for what I found here  on blogger. No frills. No fancy. But at least no plain stark white nothingness.

On to better and more exciting things. The 2014 new year has come. Resolutions are not one of my things. So once again, just choosing a number of books to read this year (8), a promise to papercraft for myself more often, and to update my blog more.

So I am off to a good start so far. I have been a crafting fool this week. I completed:

two book stacks with hidden drawers,
(only one is photographed so far)
10 things I love gift sample,
5 Valentine Mini Cards

and 10

yes 10 scrapbook layouts.







I realize only 6 are pictured here, but the rest are coming soon. I am learning how to use a new camera and a new version of Photoshop. It's a work in progress. I have also finished an additional card, but I know the person who will be receiving it peeks in here every once and a while. So no peeks for now. 

So for tonight I will be happy with what I have posted here. Off to search the internet for a new background for the blog.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. ooooo love your new blog look! i changed mine up as well. love all your projects! Love the top one - so vintage.

    ReplyDelete