Saturday, September 29, 2012

What a WONDERFUL surprise today!!!

My hubby and I decided that since we were both off of work today we would drive around to local furniture stores to price some pieces for our new home that we are building. We started off on one side of Charlotte and ended up in Rockhill at a store that hubby had seen advertised on television. We realized we were not far from our new homestead and decided to do a "drive by". We had not heard from the builder this week so we really did not expect any changes to the lot. What a surprise we got!!  The lot has been surveyed for the house and the building permit is posted with our address. WOOHOO!!!  I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

our house ( i know, i am the only one seeing it right now!!)

toward the beginning of the subdivision


west across the street

right across the street

toward the end of the cul de sac

the cul de sac
  
standing on the edge of my front porch with the survey stake


in my new kitchen


in the living room

Gosh, it's seems so spacious, don't you think? LOL!!

Afterward we went grocery shopping and passed the site that will soon be our new Publilx. For the past three and a half years I have written numerous letters and emails BEGGING Publix to expand to the Charlotte market. Every time we go on vacation where there is a local Publix, I sniff it out and we shop. When I visit my folks back in Florida, I go at LEAST twice in the week that I am there. I am a Publix nut. 

Our brand new Publix in Fort Mill, South Carolina
I am not sure which surprise I am more excited for!!

(Oh and by the way, they are also building one in Indian Land, South Carolina too which is about 20 minutes away from our home as well!!! Yippee!!!)


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment