Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good New Year and Good Books to Read

I completed my book challenge on Goodreads last year to read 20 books. Actually I upped the anty twice during the year because I met my goals two times before the year was over. So this year I have increased my amount of books to be read to 25 but I am adding another challenge to the mix.




The rules are easy for this one. 

  • Challenge will run January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012.
  • Chose your own books from the list.  I am using the 266 suggestion list instead of the Top 25 as I have read a number of them already.
  • All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.) YAY NOOK!!!
  • You don't need a blog to participate.
I am setting my sights on "Level II - Read 10 books", but as with last year, I may have to adjust it up as I go. I never know what we will be reading in Book Club. Feel free to join along!!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your goal! Certainly seems attainable, yet relaxing along the way. P.S. I so love the warm colors of your blog. Just makes me feel cozy. ;)

    ReplyDelete