Saturday, October 22, 2011

October Layout Tag was revealed!!!

And so I can now share what I submitted:

I was pretty excited when I tuned in at Scrapping the Moments to see the reveal. Every month we have a sign up for Layout Tag. When it begins, sometime during the month you will receive an email from our Tag Queen showing you a layout someone else has submitted and you have to use it to make your own layout. You have three days to complete your project and pass it on to the next person on the list. At the end of the month, the tag game is revealed. It is really cool to see where the original layout started and where it ended up.

For October I was the last person on the list to receive a layout to copy. AND better yet, apparently I was the first person in the chain as well. The Tag Queen chose my layout listed below as the start!!! And it's actually one of my favorite layouts from my books too.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment