Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday


Good Wednesday to you all. Today is my day off, WAHOO, and I am up to my ears in laundry duty. My good hubby is very helpful with laundry, but does not enjoy folding. What is up with that?!! But I will suffer finishing up what he started and completing the last two loads.

In between this fun I am playing!! Here's where I am currently...







To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

To play along with me, click on the link above.

I am currently reading the same book I was reading at the beginning of the week, but hoping to finish it up by tomorrow: The Four Corners of the Sky: A Novel, by Michael Malone.

I recently finished Shem Creek, A Lowcountry Tale by Dorothea Benton Frank.

I know that I will next be reading.  Sex, Murder and A Double Latte by Kyra Davis. It is my next book club reading for July. I am just waiting for the mailman to bring this one to me tomorrow. So I need to get back to Four Corners ASAP!!


Otherwise I am working on scrappy stuff.
A double page layout:

and a couple of Father's Day cards:
Really? Did you think I was going to reveal them before the Dad's got them? LOL!!


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I have edited this about 12 times now. Gonna leave it as is now.

    ReplyDelete