Monday, March 21, 2011

I Didn't "Forget"

Personally I have been struggling with an illness of sorts these past few weeks. I have been having severe headaches daily and visited the doctor today. In the near future I will be having a CAT scan and some other tests to try and solve the puzzles that are incapacitating my life as of late. Yes, drama, I know...........but that's how I feel today.

Due to the aches in my head, I only have managed to do one scrappy project this week. And of course, the project had to be for the Hambo Stamps Hoedown. As long as I participate in the weekly challenge, the fine owners of Hambo Stamps will continue to send me a free digi image each week to use in my card and layout projects. Stop by the website to see all the wonderful projects the ladies have made to inspire you. It's never too late to join us. Grab yourself an image and get to creating!!!

This week's stamp is this cute little party animal elephant who it ready to head on over to your next birthday bash. Heck, if you are one of my relatives, you may be getting this actual card, LOL!! Our parameters this week were to use this little guy and glam it up with "sparkles". I chose to use some glitter I have had sitting around on the shelf for a while to frame the pachyderm. Then I attached some blue bling to each corner to hold down the distressed printed paper. And Presto, Sparkles!! I also cut out a second copy of the elephant's head and used dimensionals to make it pop off the page as well as the frame he is printed upon. (Note the second shot here) We are ready to party now.

Also using this card for:
Now if only my head would cooperate. Needing to get back to my ice pack and Excedrin. Have a good evening. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Look at all that sparkly fun! I love the layers! So sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you get better soon! Thanks for playing with us in the Hoedown, even when you didn't feel like it! Hope to see you this next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the sparkly frame! The dimension on the elephant is awesome too! Thanks for playing at Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete