Saturday, October 17, 2015

Latest Scrappings

I completed my homemade Christmas cards this week. And instead of cleaning the desk I just kept right on scrapping. Well, card making really. I attended my bimonthly craft night last night.  I happened to have made two cards while I was there because I was too busy talking and joining others conversations. Mostly it was me talking too much though. When I got home, I decided to finish up the card kit that I had started.

I got this kit from embellishkits.com in 2014. I have been hoarding it ever since. They named the kit Front Porch Cards and it featured a 6' X 6" pad and and embellishments from Pebbles entitled "Front Porch".









When I was finished with the kit, I decided to throw together a mini with the left over papers and embellishments. I have been keeping myself on track now for a good 8 - 10 months and have not purchased anything new as my stash has grown so large, I can't even remember what I own at this point.

I started off with two 12" x 12" cream colored sheets of card stock. I cut them to 6"x 12", folded them in half and bound the pages together. This gave me a nice sized 14 paged album. I inked the edges in a Tim Holtz Tea Dye ink pad, covered the pages and added the embellishments.










I added some beads to the binding strings and Wallah! Even though i am pretty sink  of pink projects I really like the papers in this kit. I may just keep this one for myself.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment