Sunday, June 3, 2012

Playing at work

Today my assignment at work was to do a scrapbook demo for 2 hours. I had no other directions. I was told to just make something. Well, I was supposed to get people to sign up for a class also, LOL!

 Since Father's Day is rapidly approaching, I decided to do a layout about Dad. I had made one similar to this one last year. When I saw the monkey paper, I KNEW it had to be a tie!!!


I also found a pack of paper that was Christmas themed that had a great weight to it. You know, the kind that is just thick enough you want to manipulate it and create something grand. I also wanted to find a use for the paper that was not necessarily Christmas themed. We will just call it the button page.

So that's how I spent my morning on this fine June Sunday. What did you do?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment