Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Feeling quite accomplished today

I decided to try my hand at some Challenge Master projects today. Here are the results:

I made a fabric flower. I haven't found a place to use it yet, so it's just going to sit around and wait for the perfect spot.

A "New" Tag challenge. I love to make tags. The are quick and satisfying.
Challenge Masters also had an Ad/Art challenge that looked promising. I have been wanting to play with my Photoshop program and do some digital layouts. This challenge was just right for what I wanted to do. Everyday I track my progress on improving my lifestyle on Sparkpeople. This list of affirmations are the things I need to concentrate on to help me on my way. I have this layout hanging next to my desk to remind myself that I need to focus on me more often and help myself along the way. I felt quite accomplished today moving digital elements around, in and out of Photoshop as I worked. I am very happy with the results.


For more information on Challenge Masters or Sparkpeople, click on the icons listed to the right.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi resa, you're the winner of my RAK from the challengemasters blog hop, please contact me with your snail mail info so I can get the prize to you. mybasketofscras@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete