Monday, October 23, 2017

Mixed Media Journal Pages

I have been very interested in mixed media pages for some time, but really felt out of my element when I tried to create on my own. I have always tended to be very OCD with my scrapbook pages and greeting cards in the past. Things had to be lined up "just so" and "straight" or I hated them and started all over. I recently found a mixed media artist who I think is just amazing. Marta Lapkowska takes plain paper bags and creates journal pages with so much texture and dimension. She makes it seem to effortless. I just had to try her techniques.

Here are the two pages I have created this week. I can't wait until my next day off to try another page.






To see how Marta creates her pages, check out her Youtube channel: Maremi SmallArt

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment