Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday Night Scrapping

I have been so busy lately I have not had time to complete any of the scrapbook layouts I have been working on in the past two months. I have many midway through their completion. So my goal tonight is to get those photos mounted, add some cute embellishments and journal, journal, journal my way through this stack on my desk. Strap on your seat belts, because here we go...

Number 1: Cookin' Up Creations Birthday Challenge #1
They provided the sketch and the color schemata.
I provided photos of my favorite frozen yogurt pusher.

Number 2: Scrap 'N Chat's May Sketch Challenge
This sketch was great for a more recent shot of
hubby and I at the vineyard on our recent trip.
Number 3: Scrap 'N Chat's May Scraplift Challenge
I posted this one quite awhile ago, but never got to add
the photos. Here is my sweet granddog Phoebe.


Ok, I am having trouble with my printer. Gotta stop here for now. I'll be back at it as soon as I can...

Number 4: Two Birds with one Stone
June Sketch Challenge from Scrap 'N Chat
Birthday Challenge 2 from Cookin Up Creations

Last one for tonight. Darn that printer!!!

This one I did just for me.
Scraplifted a layout from one of my coworkers.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. These are all so beautiful!! I think my favorite is the one with the grandog!!! he's adorable and that LO ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete