Friday, April 5, 2013

Two Posts in One Day

I just wanted to share. In March I participated in Layout Tag with Scrap 'N Chat. If you don't know what Layout Tag is, here is a brief description. "The Tag Queen" sends you an anonymous layout from another participant sometime during the month. You are to copy something on the layout, create your own and send it back to "The Tag Queen" within 48 hours.  She then passes it onto another participant. At the end of the month, we have a big reveal and see how the tag started and ended. It is always amazing to see the evolution.

This month, I received this layout created by our fabulous team member Diana:

I created this using my favorite new grand-nephew as the subject. Isn't he a doll!!!

Feeling like Layout Tag might be a challenge you would enjoy? Come over and join us at Scrap 'N Chat. The more, the merrier!!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment