Saturday, March 16, 2013

Anyone Scrapping Lately?

I have. I found an old album of mine from "the junior high era". I say that, but the more I think about it, I wonder if  it was from 6th grade. For all you young'ns, that was LONG before junior high became "middle school" when 6th grade was your last year of elementary school. We were so cool!!!

Any-who, I noticed the photos were starting to fade and yellow because I had them in an old photo album that had self adhesive glued pages. YUCK!!! So I took them all out, scanned them (for "just in case" purposes) and picked up a cheapy scrapbook to put them in. These are all 8.5" X 8.5" pages. Since the camera was a Kodak Instamatic, which were all the rage back then, the square photos fit nicely on the small pages.

Our fabulous trip to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, circa 1977 or 1978.

Won't my sisters be so happy to know I am scrapping their awkward  years. Luckily the photos are small, hee, hee, hee!!

A secret flap on the page allows me to share the dailies on this page without embarrassing my sisters in the shots. LOL!!

OH and while I was at it, I did an ATC too.

Until next time...

1 comment: