Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In Between My Naps

I have not had a very productive day today. And yet it has probably been more productive than usual. I was fortunate enough to spend the evening in the hospital emergency room until the wee hours of the morning this morning having tests. Long story short, I am fine. The one thing the doctor told me to do today was to take it easy. I am not very good at taking things easy. I am a busy busy girl who does too many things at one time and wears herself out. Today I took it easy.

So  in between my naps, I decided to work on some creative things. Artist Trading Cards are fun and tiny. I always love to make them and share them with friends. Here are a few I completed today as well as a couple of cards.







Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment